- Cryptocommunication protocols are protected by cryptography, but this does not mean that trading is inherently secure.
- In fact, the use of a powerful VPN is highly recommended for cryptographic operators to protect their privacy.
- A VPN can not only hide your digital footprint, but also secure your connection.
- If you need a VPN to exchange cryptocurrences and don’t know where to start, check out our top options.
Bitcoin is the world’s first decentralized digital currency. It is a cryptographic currency and a global payment system that enables peer-to-peer transactions.
One of the advantages of Bitcoin is that it keeps your personal identity private. This means that hackers, stalkers, blackmailers and even governments cannot find out your identity through your financial transactions.
However, you may be tracked online because your IP address and location may be determined by your internet service provider. You can learn how to hide your IP address when using Wi-Fi or how to make bitcoin payments without having to use a VPN.
However, some VPN services can track your online activities and even link your special IP address to your real IP address.
However, Windows Report has compiled the best VPNs for bitcoin payments that do not record your activities.
All these VPN services allow you to operate in the world of cryptocurrency with a guarantee of confidentiality and security.
Private access to the Internet has been around for a long time, so its position as the best VPN service for cryptographic exchanges and transactions should come as no surprise.
While privacy is clearly your first concern, private Internet access is easily distinguished from other VPNs that typically store your username, password, email address, originating IP address, and browsing history.
This solution from Kape Technologies guarantees you a strict non-blocking policy. Your privacy is protected, regardless of the payments and transactions you wish to make.
Additional protection is provided by the net locking function. For strangers, any software or website is automatically disconnected when the VPN connection is broken.
Equally important, private Internet access has a fairly standard set of supported platforms, with native applications for Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android and Linux.
Either way, you can install it on the Amazon Fire Stick or the Nvidia Shield via PK.
Discover the main features of private internet access:
- Attractive user interface
- You can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously on virtually any platform.
- You are free to install P2P on any server in the PIA network.
- Number of servers: 3292 servers in 46 different countries
- AIP is an extremely affordable choice that puts other VPN solutions in the shade.
Private Internet access
Private access to the Internet provides you with unparalleled security for exchanges and cryptographic transactions. A great discount is now available!
This VPN service, as the name suggests, allows you to exchange bitcoins like a ghost. More than 8.5 million people trust Cybergost, proving its effectiveness.
It runs on several versions of Windows and has an excellent support service. It really is the perfect VPN service for Bitcoin.
Here’s what you can expect from CyberGhost VPN:
- IPv6 leak protection : Detects and closes IPv6 leaks to protect against data espionage.
- Protection against DNS leaks : The secure DNS server feature circumvents censorship and prevents phishing of data by spoofed websites.
- IP address sharing: for an additional level of anonymity
- 4 protocol support: additional support for OpenVPN, IPSec, L2TP and native PPTP.
- No bandwidth limitations
- 30 days money back guarantee (if you are not satisfied with the product).
It’s no longer a free VPN, but if you buy it with a special offer (like the one below), you won’t regret upgrading to Premium.
You will be able to enjoy one of the best VPNs for your Windows PC.
You want to exchange bitcoins securely and privately? The CyberGhost VPN can help you with this.
IPVanish, owned by StackPath, LLC, is one of the best VPNs for commerce and cryptocurrency transactions. This literally makes your IP address disappear and ensures that your real location is not detected.
IPVanish protects your data and hides your identity online with its proprietary encryption technology. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about being watched when you trade Bitcoins.
The main features of IPVanish are as follows:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- More than 1,400 VPN servers in countries all over the world
- Unlimited bandwidth and P2P traffic
- Zero log
- Anonymous Torrenting
- SOCKS5 Proxy Server
- Access to censored applications and websites
- OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols
- Unlimited server switching
- 10 simultaneous connections to multiple devices
- 24/7 customer service
IPVanish offers three payment plans:
- 10 for one month protection
- 6,49 per month for 1 year
- 3,30 per month for 2 years
Moreover, IPVanish has user-friendly applications for all your devices, making it one of the best VPNs for bitcoin transactions.
IPVanish can help you exchange Bitcoins in a secure and private environment.
This VPN provider has been one of the most popular on the market since 2009. With ExpressVPN, you can make Bitcoin transactions without being harassed.
The main features of this VPN service from Express VPN International Ltd :
- Access to servers at 160 locations in 94 countries
- Optimized for speed
- OpenVPN as default
- a user-oriented platform
- Web browser extension for Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Switch for mains lock
- One-click connection
- Unlimited bandwidth and server switches
- Live Chat Support
It is also available on all operating systems and on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. The best ExpressVPN package is available for $99.95 per year.
Want to exchange bitcoins privately and securely? Try ExpressVPN.
Hotspot Shield is probably the most popular free VPN client in the cyber world today. It is known to provide access to popular payment sites such as PayPal.
If you want to benefit from unlimited bandwidth and data transfer when trading Bitcoins, you should use Hotspot Shield.
Here are the key features you can expect from this anchorless VPN service:
- Anonymous surfing on the internet
- True IP address masking
- Connect to the Internet securely, even when using public Wi-Fi.
- Protection against phishing sites, malware and spam.
- Fast connection for fast playback
- Zero log
- When you connect to a server in a particular country, a new IP address is assigned.
The benefits of using Hotspot Shield outweigh the other VPN services. You can stick with the free version or the premium version.
Hot spot display
Are you trying to protect your privacy when trading Bitcoins? Try using Hotspot Shield.
If you’re thinking about better security, we strongly recommend choosing the paid plan, which offers better support for $5.99 per month.
Have you used any of the best Bitcoin VPNs we’ve listed above? Share your experience with us by commenting below.
FAQ: More information on cryptocurrencies
- Should I use a VPN for cryptocurrences?
Yes, you should use one of these VPNs for cryptocurrences. Even though cryptographic protocols are protected by cryptography, an additional layer of protection is more than welcome.
- Can I use Binance with a VPN?
Using a VPN to access the world’s largest cryptocurrency platform is only possible if you’re not doing it from one of the banned countries.
- Can I use Binance in Nigeria?
Binance has opened the deposits to users in Nigeria. So don’t hesitate to exchange cryptocurrences with the Nigerian naira.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in March 2018 and revised and updated in February 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
frequently asked questions
What is the best Bitcoin trading platform?
The best known and most widely used crypto currency exchange system in the United States is Coinbase.
Does NVPN accept Bitcoin?
NordVPN accepts Bitcoins via BitPay on all of its plans, and those who use them benefit from a 30-day money-back guarantee. The only other information you need to register is your email address. The NorthVPN adheres to a strict zero logging policy.
What is the best way to trade Bitcoin?
How do I buy bitcoins? – NerdWallet
best vpn for crypto trading reddit,protonvpn,privateinternetaccess,nicehash,ipvanish,expressvpn,altcoin vps,vpn for trading,anonymous bitcoin vpn,can i use binance with a vpn,vpn blockchain,best vpn for binance,nordvpn review,nordvpn vs expressvpn,pure vpn,mullvad,nordvpn,binance,cyberghost,how to pay expressvpn with bitcoin,vpn bitcoin no logs,blockchain vpn,buy vps with bitcoin,Feedback,bmpro vpn,pay vpn with bitcoin,expressvpn bitcoin,coingate,mullvad vpn,coinpayments,Privacy settings,How Search works,NordVPN,ExpressV…,ProtonVPN,TunnelBear,Hotspot Shield,See more,best vpn for cryptocurrency,express vpn,free vpn,btc vpn,buy vpn with bitcoin