Creating an iCloud account
After you create an iCloud ID, you need to manage your iCloud account for various iCloud transactions. We will also describe what iCloud is and how it works. So keep reading this article for more information about iCloud and its features.
What is iCloud?
You only have to create a standby app once, and it works on all your devices, whether it’s a Mac, iPhone or any other Apple device. If you have a Windows version on your laptop, you can also access the iCloud services, but only with limited functionality such as notes, contacts, pages, annotations. To use Apple services, you need to create an Apple ID, which is very simple.
Creating an iCloud account – Creating a new Apple ID
To use Apple services, you must register with an Apple server and create an Apple ID. Here are the steps to create an iCloud account on your computer. Follow the steps below for more information:
- You need a Mac OS or an iPad to perform this step. You can also create an account in Windows.
- Open the Apple website or go directly to the following link: www.appleid.apple.com/account.
- On the web page, you will see the new Apple ID Create iCloud account.
- Enter your country’s first and last name to sign in to iCloud.
- Please enter your date of birth.
- Select the available Apple ID.
- Create a strong password that is not easy to crack, using the alphabet, special characters and numbers.
- Enter the same password again for confirmation.
- Then click on the security question and select a question.
- Select all questions and enter an answer you can remember. You will be asked if you have forgotten your password.
- Cliquez sur l’annonce pour les mises à jour, sur Apps Music, et enfin sur Apple News pour les mises à jour régulières et les nouvelles concernant la technologie de l’iPhone.
- Enter Captcha.
- Click on the Next button.
- You will be redirected to a new window where you must enter the code sent to your email address and click Next.
- Your email address has been verified.
- It is therefore necessary to check the hand number.
- Once verification is complete, the ID is sent to Apple’s servers for verification.
- With 24 hours to activate your Apple ID.
- Once you have activated your Apple ID, you can use the iCloud service.
These steps are verified and can be used to create iCloud emails on any device.
Creating an iCloud account – Signing in to iCloud :
Once you’ve created a new Apple ID, you’ll need to sign in to use services like iCloud, iTunes, etc. Follow the simple instructions below and sign in to your account:
- Go to the following page in the address bar or click directly on the link: www.appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin.
- The Apple sign-in page opens.
- You can create an Apple ID and password for free.
- Enter the Apple ID and password.
- Als het uw eigen PC is, kunt u klikken op de Onthoud mij optie.
- Click on the Connect button.
- U bent succesvol verbonden.
- You can easily start using Apple’s great services.
Related Searches :
In the above steps, we have learned how to create an iCloud account on Mac, how to create an iTunes account, and also how to easily sign in to your account. If you found this article helpful, feel free to comment in the section below. Let us know what you think so we can publish another such useful article.
frequently asked questions
Can I use the same iCloud account on my iPhone and iPad?
iCloud storage is linked to your Apple ID. Your iPhone and iPad should be in the same storage, provided they are both signed into iCloud with the same Apple ID.
How do I connect my iPhone and iPad to iCloud?
icloud ‘ set-up-icloud-mmfc0f1e2a
Can I use an Apple ID on my iPhone and iPad?
Not many people know this, but you can sign in and use multiple Apple IDs on your iPhone or iPad. You can sign in through the Settings app and set up multiple Apple IDs on your iOS device and use them for different purposes (contacts, email, notes, bookmarks, etc.).
apple id forgot password,sign in with apple,create apple id for child,delete apple id,iphone 4 apple id,apple id availability,Feedback,create an app,sign in apple id,apple store receipt,icloud settings find my iphone off,set up icloud account for child,how to access icloud drive on iphone,http apple com support icloud,icloud for windows system requirements,how to set up an icloud account on mac,apple id login,icloud login email,icloud desktop version,what can you see on icloud com,how do i access my icloud email account,icloud for android,icloud mail on android,icloud your browser is not supported ipad,create apple id without iphone,how to sign out of apple id,how to create apple id password example,apple id example,do i need an itunes account for my iphone,icloud account create,apple id account page,find my iphone,apple support number,how can i see where my apple id is being used,how to get someone icloud id and password,icloud login,download icloud for windows,icloud contents,download contacts from icloud,track iphone,icloud settings mac,set up icloud email,what is the purpose of icloud storage,icloud settings family sharing,Privacy settings,How Search works,create icloud account on pc,create apple id on android,create new apple id password,apple i’d sign in,active – apple id