To support this free service, we receive affiliate commissions through a number of our links. It does not affect the ratings. Our review process.
Shutterstock is one of the most popular stock photo sites, but what do you get from this service in addition to great brand awareness? Can Shutterstock meet all your media needs? And how do you evaluate their performance?
Visit the Shutterstock website
Overview of item
4.5 / 5
- High resolution images
- One of the leading stock photo companies with editorial photos, celebrity photos and more.
- Different subscription formulas are available for users
- Images, videos, illustrations, vector graphics, videos and musical compositions
- Receives contributions from users
- App for iPhone, iPad and Android to search and download on the go.
- Support by phone and email
- Compared to many other comparable stock photo services, the costs are exceptionally high.
- Numerous customer complaints about poor service
- Does not send automatic renewal notifications.
- Royalty-free images, vectors, illustrations, icons, clips and musical compositions.
- Millions of editorial images: News, sports, entertainment and archive photos
- Possibility to search by categories such as food and drink, nature, medical/health, abstract, vintage, etc.
- Free basic photo editor, file converter and collage maker
- Free editing tools such as grunge brushes, animated neon fonts, filmerflaps and much more
- Strong international presence with websites in 9 languages
- 29 for 2 photos
- 49 for 5 photos
- 229 for 25 images
Individual subscription plans
All subscription plans include Shutterstock Editor Pro, which gives you advanced design tools including access to all professionally designed templates, unlimited custom sizes, inclinations, advanced icons and more. Annual plans save up to 40% and are invoiced monthly, but if you cancel before the end of the year, a cancellation fee will be charged.
|Number of images per month||Price per month||Annual price|
Teams have monthly access to 750 images and collaboration tools.
- 2 users: $379 per month
- 3 to 10 users: $479 per month
- More than 11 users: Contact Shutterstock
You need to contact Shutterstock for a quote.
Use this link to take advantage of the best offers from Shutterstock.
What do people think of Shutterstock?
If you are looking for an easy-to-use and inexpensive graphical tool, I highly recommend Shutterstock. And because there is a large selection of prefabricated content, such as photos and videos, but also really smart plugins that will reduce your designer’s costs, at least in the early stages. – Nidhi B., G2 Crowd 2/7/2019
I’ve been using Shutterstock for years and I’ve benefited a lot.
I recently canceled because I left the site I was using this service for. I called customer service in the fifth month of my 350-year plan (automatic renewal) to cancel it, and they did so without hesitation or future charges. We’ve heard a lot of horror stories here, but maybe they changed the service and canceled. I’d like to recommend it. – Johnny O., President 8/3/2018
I signed up for this service for a month or two, but I switched to an annual subscription that I cannot cancel for any reason. An amount of 140 euros will be charged for the cancellation of the service. And if I expect the fee to go up 20 bucks for every month I have the service. All I have to do is bite the bullet and never report for the hatches again. – Gavin M., President of the Commission 3/22/2019
The customer service is a bit awful. I’ve had a few billing problems lately, but thanks to constant monitoring, I’ve been able to solve the payment problems. However, the company’s billing policy is strict, so you should be cautious before choosing a plan. I recommend choosing a minimalist plan to avoid such problems. – Mayer S., G2 Crowd 2/8/2019
To refresh images
One of the things we like about Shutterstock is all the free online videos, tutorials and tools you can use to add the latest looks to your photos and videos. Here is an example of what you can find on their website.
Our final opinion
Visit the Shutterstock website
The Shutterstock is a good source of high resolution images, especially for large format drawings (posters and other printed media). They offer different subscription formulas to meet different user needs, making their pricing model more flexible than some other high-resolution photo options. With Shutterstock’s vast library of 300 million images and files, you won’t be disappointed in your selection.
A warning for the users. If you subscribe to their subscription plans to pay per month, Shutterstock will automatically renew them without notifying you. Their website states that you can cancel at any time, but they are not fully transparent about this policy. So be careful before you sign up.
Not convinced by Shutterstock? Find out how they compare to similar sites in our reviews of Best Stock Photo Sites, including search features, pros and cons, prices and more.
What’s the latest from your colleagues about Shutterstock?
Leave a comment
Related topics :
ecommerce delivery strategy,ecommerce shipping companies,shipping strategies,how to ship products online business,how to ship products to customers,ecommerce shipping best practices,how does e-commerce delivery work,types of shipping options,how to ship products from home,how to ship products to customers in india