Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G) [Best GCam]
The Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G) uses tetra-binning technology to take photos with an amazing 64 MP resolution. Hardware aside, the device features the same camera app we already know from the Galaxy A52 and other high-end Galaxy phones. Samsung is improving the default camera app for its new A-series phones. Apart from that, the app gets some additional features like Fun mode, AR Doodle, etc. The new Galaxy A72 takes impressive photos in daylight and improves photos in low light. However, if you want to capture amazing images, you can use Google Camera on your device.
The latest version of the highly anticipated camera app, Google Camera, is compatible with the Galaxy A72 thanks to support for the Snapdragon chipset. BSG’s Google Pixel 5 camera app (aka GCam 8.1 mod) works perfectly on A-series smartphones. In terms of features, the new version of the app offers features like enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait mode, Beauty mode, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens and more. Here you will find step-by-step instructions to easily install the Google Camera application on your Samsung Galaxy A72 (4G) and Samsung Galaxy A72 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G)
Users of the Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G) can easily download the Google Camera app on their phone, just like any other app. The unit supports the Camera2 API of the package. Here we have included two different GCam ports that you can use on the Galaxy A72 (5G). We have listed GCam 8.1 from BSG and GCam 7.3 from Urnyx05. Here are the links to download the application.
Upgrading from GCam 8.1 does not require any changes, but if you are using GCam 7.3 on your Samsung Galaxy A72 (4G/5G), you can apply the settings below to get better results.
Message: Before installing the new Gcam mod application, you should uninstall the old version (if you have it installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may contain some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- First, download this configuration file to your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder called GCam.
- Open the GCam folder and create another folder called configs7.
- Now paste the configuration file into the configs7 folder.
- Next, open the Google Camera app and double-click on the black empty space next to the shutter button.
- Click the displayed settings (with galaxy-a72-config.xml) available in the pop-up window and click the Restore button.
- Go back to the application drawer and open the application again.
As I mentioned earlier, there is no need to make any major changes to the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can make some changes to suit your needs in the customization section.
How to install Google Camera (GCam) on Samsung Galaxy A72 and A72 5G
- First download the GCam mod from the link above.
- After downloading, install the Google Camera APK on your Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G).
- Then open the app and grant the necessary permissions such as camera, microphone, storage and location.
- Here’s how.
You can now use GCam on the Samsung Galaxy A72 with features like night vision and astrophotography mode.
You may also want to – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52
If you have a question, ask it in the comments section. Share this article with your friends too.
gcam 8.1 mod,gcam apk,gcam 8.0 apk,gcam kirin,google camera mod apk,gcam 6.1 021 advanced apk,Privacy settings,How Search works,google camera 8.1 mod apk download,google camera apk for android 9