Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32 (5G) [Best GCam]
The Samsung Galaxy A32 officially comes with a custom built-in camera app. Yes, this is the same app we’ve seen in other Galaxy smartphones. The standard camera app takes good photos in daylight, but in low light the photos are not very impressive. However, you can download the camera app for the Pixel 4 (mod GCam port) on your smartphone and take great photos in low light. For better photos in low light, use night mode in the Google Camera app.
Both the Galaxy A32 and Galaxy A32 5G are powered by MediaTek chips. And only a few GCam ports are compatible with the mid-range Galaxy A32 smartphone. Wichaya and Arnova8G2’s Pixel 4 camera app works great on Samsung’s latest affordable mid-range smartphone. Speaking of features: You can use features like night mode, image enhancement, portrait, video, translation, HDR and more. Here is how to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A32 and A32 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32
Galaxy A32 users can now download the Google Camera app to their smartphones in parallel. We found two GCam ports that work on your smartphone. If you want to record in night mode, you can download GCam Go, while in normal mode, you can download GCam 7.3 on your device. Here are the links to download the application.
Before you sideload the app, make sure you download the recommended configuration settings file in the following section, which will make the app (Pixel Camera aka Google Camera mod APK port) run smoother on your Samsung Galaxy A32 & A32 5G.
- First, download this configuration file to your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder called GCam.
- Open the GCam folder and create another folder called configs7.
- Now paste the configuration file into the configs7 folder.
- Next, open the Google Camera app and double-click on the black empty space next to the shutter button.
- Tap the displayed settings (with sam-a32.xml) available in the pop-up window and click the Restore button.
- Go back to the application drawer and open the application again.
How to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A32
- First download the application using the links above.
- After downloading, go to settings and enable Unknown Sources.
- Now install the Google camera.
- Then open the application and activate it if necessary.
- Here’s how.
Message: Before installing a new application ported by Gcam Mod, you need to uninstall the old version (if you installed it). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may contain some bugs.
So start taking realistic and amazing photos with the Samsung Galaxy A32.
You may also like – Download Samsung Galaxy A72 Live Wallpaper
If you have a question, ask it in the comments section. Share this article with your friends too.
samsung m60 price in indiasamsung a90 price,People also search for,samsung m60 price in india,samsung a90 price