The Mail app is a great Windows 10 program that many people use. It is packed with innovative features that provide a great experience when receiving, sending and organizing emails. The application is part of the larger ecosystem of Microsoft, a leading brand in the software industry. Despite the greatness of the messaging app, it is still far from perfect, as a significant number of users report various bugs they encounter while using it. One of the most common issues that users face is the Windows 10 Mail 019019a email application error.
The email application supports various Microsoft programs, such as Outlook, Exchange and MS 365. Yahoo users can use this application by logging into their Yahoo account.
Unfortunately, many users have received an error message when trying to log into the Mail application with a Yahoo account. If an error occurs, the message Error occurred, we’re sorry but we couldn’t do it. In the picture.
If you are facing this problem, there is no need to worry. In this article, we provide a complete overview of what to do in case of email application error 019019a. The symptoms of this particular problem vary, but the cause of the problem is the same. On the advice of our experts, the problem can be solved by applying the patch described in the next section.
Windows and Mail Application Update
You cannot add your Yahoo account to the Mail app if the Mail app in Windows 10 or your system’s Windows OS is outdated. Compatibility issues can usually occur if your system has not been updated to the latest version. Therefore, this problem can be solved by updating the Windows application and Mail to the latest version. Proceed as follows:
updated February 2021:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also repairs common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software, you can quickly fix your PC’s problems and prevent others from getting them too:
- Step 1: Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step Two: Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may be causing PC problems.
- Step Three: Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
1] Update your Windows system to the latest version. You can go to Settings, then click on Update & Security and check for the latest updates. Make sure no more updates are missed.
2] After updating, press the Windows key and search for Mail.
3] Find Mail in the results, right-click on it and select Share.
4] The Microsoft Store opens on the Mail application page. You can check here whether an update is available for the application. If updates are available, click Update.
5] After installing the updates, reboot the system.
Let’s go! After restarting, try adding your Yahoo account from the Mail application and see if the problem is resolved.
Also, you cannot add your Yahoo account to the Windows 10 Mail app if your Windows operating system is outdated. If you don’t update your system to the latest version, it may lead to compatibility issues and cause Windows 10 Mail app error 019019a.
Therefore, updating Windows to the latest version may solve the problem. Follow these steps to upgrade your Windows computer:
- In Windows, click the Start button and then click the Settings icon.
- Click on the Update and Security option.
- In the left pane, click the Windows Update Center tab.
- Click on the Check for updates button.
- If a new update is available for Windows, install it.
- After installing the latest update, restart your computer.
Generate application password
Due to a number of security concerns, Yahoo has added a number of security features to its accounts. One of these security features is the application password.
If your Yahoo account username/password does not work in the Windows Mail app, you can use the app’s password to resolve error 019019a in the Windows 10 Mail app.
- Delete your Yahoo account.
- Now start your web browser.
- Open the Yahoo Mail>Account login page.
- Go to your profile> click on account information.
- Then click on Account security.
- Select the Create Application Password option.
- From the Select application drop-down menu, choose Other applications.
- Now click Create to create an automatically generated password.
- Copy the generated application password.
- Now click on Account > select the option Add account.
- Select your Yahoo account, enter your information in the password field, and then paste the password copied from the application.
- Now launch the Windows 10 Mail application.
Resetting the Windows Mail application can solve the problem immediately. If you want to try this method, follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key and select the Settings icon.
- In the Settings window, select Applications>Applications and Features in the left pane.
- In the list of applications that appears, find the Mail application and click it.
- Then click on the Advanced Settings button.
- Press the reset button and restart the computer.
- The application should now work normally. However, if this is not the case, proceed to the next correction.
Start the antivirus program.
Malware protection tools are specifically designed to eliminate the harmful effects of malware while protecting your computer from future damage. However, you should be careful when choosing malware protection software.
Some tend to interfere with other useful applications.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, web developer, PC troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware repair. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have a CCNA certification in network design and troubleshooting.
frequently asked questions
How can I correct error 019019A?
Error code 019019a-i…
What does Yahoo error code 019019A mean?
Error code 019019A appears when the user cannot add their Yahoo account to the email application because the installation of the email application is outdated or corrupt.
How do I fix my email program in Windows 10?
Reset email – Windows 10