- Check the status of the PSN server
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 network and the modem/router.
- var monthNames = [January, February, March, April, May, June,
July, August, September, October, November, December
var d = new date() ;
document.write(monthNames[d.getMonth()] + 2020) ;
- Check the PS4 network settings
- Restart or reset the router
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
Sony Playstation users currently have a serious problem. Problems are related to creating or participating in a newsgroup when users receive the error NW-31473-8.
So far, the Japanese company has not reported anything about its social media accounts. However, we are constantly monitoring the issue and will update the article as soon as we have more information.
So it seems that there are several reasons for this problem, which all interested console users should be aware of and which they should solve themselves. There may be problems connecting to the PlayStation network, TCP/IP compatibility, incorrect network configuration, etc. If the problem is related to your PSN connection, wait until the server is repaired.
Check PSN server status
You can simply check the PlayStation Network service status page to see if the server is not in use or under maintenance.
Now, if there’s a problem with the server, wait. There’s nothing else for you to do.
Otherwise, if everything works with the NHP service, check the following method.
Turn the PS4 and the modem router off and on.
Cache memory, network problems or slow Internet connection can also cause the PlayStation NW-31473-8 error. This can be your home network or your console. However, if you are on a school campus or private network, your internet connection may be protected by a firewall. You can contact your network administrator for assistance.
Turn off the PlayStation 4 network and the modem/router.
- Unplug the power cord for at least three minutes.
- Turn it back on and see if the connection or page problem disappears.
- If the error persists, try checking the network settings.
- If you are using a separate router, connect the PlayStation Network 4 directly to the modem to bypass the router’s firewall.
- If you’re using PlayStation Network 4 Wi-Fi, make sure your PlayStation Network 4 receives a strong Wi-Fi signal or use an Ethernet cable.
- If the PlayStation Network 4 uses an Ethernet cable, make sure the cable is in good condition or try changing the LAN port.
- If the problem persists, call your ISP.
We now recommend that you use this tool to correct the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from getting into trouble:
- Step 1 : Download the PC Repair and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause problems with the PC.
- Step 3 : Click the Restore All button to solve all problems.
If the following solution does not work, there may be problems with the NHP server. The only solution is to wait until the server is stable.
Check the network settings of the PS4.
It is also possible that in some cases the PS4 network parameters are faulty or configured incorrectly. You should therefore also check and configure the network configuration on your PS4.
- Turn on your PS4 console> go to the main control panel.
- Use the controller to enter the setup menu.
- Select Network > Configure Internet connection.
- Choose a WLAN or LAN cable depending on usage.
- Select Custom > Select Automatic to configure the IP address.
- Select Do not enter the DHCP host name.
- Select Manual for DNS Settings> Enter 8.8.8 for Primary DNS.
- Enter 188.8.131.52 for secondary DNS.
- Select OK and go to the next option> select Do not use for MTU and proxy settings.
- When everything is fully configured, restart the console from the main menu.
Reboot or reboot the router
If you have previously determined that the error code NW-31473-8 is not related to a server problem, the most likely cause of this error is a TCP or IP mismatch.
This is often due to damaged temporary data. Fortunately, many affected users have confirmed that they were finally able to solve the problem by forcing the network device (router or modem) to update all important TCP and IP information.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware recovery. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification for network design and troubleshooting.
psn status,psn account status,how to check psn status,how long does psn maintenance take,playstation 4 service,psn status ireland,error nw-31194-8 fix,error nw-31194-8 ps4 solucion,nw-31194-8 2020,nw-31194-8 ghost of tsushima,nw-31194-8 ps4 2020,nw 31356 8 ps4,ps4 error nw-31293-8,nw-31194-8 reddit