Would you like to know how to close a bank account for Airtel online or SMS payments? If YES, we will inform you about the procedure to follow to close a bank account for Airtel payments.
As you already know, you can open an account online with an Airtel payment bank via an official application or an official website. You can deposit up to 1 LVL to this type of savings account. At the same time you will receive your own virtual debit card which you can use for online transactions.
If you want to withdraw money, the virtual debit card of the Airtel payment bank is also useful, because you can withdraw money from any Airtel payment bank in your area.
How do you close an Airtelpayment account?
If for personal or professional reasons you want to know how to close an Airtel payment account, you don’t have to go to the nearest branch or store of an Airtel payment bank, because you can request account closure online or by SMS and the Airtel team will close your account.
So let’s see how you can close your bank account for Airtel online and SMS payments by following a step-by-step procedure.
Where does Airtel’s payment bank help in everyday life?
For example, you can use the Airtel payment bank in your daily life:
- Charging mobile phones
- Airtel Payment of bills by facts
- Transfer money to other bank accounts
- Pay for gas
- Payment of the electricity bill
- Transfer money to a bank account.
- Before you close your bank account for Airtel payments, you must withdraw all the money.
- Make sure that you have not initiated any transactions or additions, UPIs, etc.
- You will not receive a cash refund if you close your account before receiving the cash refund.
How to close a bank account for Airtel online payments – step by step
- To request account closure, send an email to Airtel payment bank customer service at your official email address [[email protected]].
- The Airtel management will now contact you within 24 hours. You must confirm your request and provide proof of your address and identity card.
- As soon as you have confirmed the request, your account will be closed and will be automatically closed as soon as possible.
- After closing your account, you will receive a confirmation email and a message to your registered mobile phone number.
How to close your bank account for Airtel SMS payments – step by step
An Airtel officer has not closed an account simply by sending a text message, because anyone can send a text message from your phone. In order to close an Airtel bank account, you must therefore contact customer service, following the step-by-step procedure below
- Open a dialer on your phone with an Airtel SIM card connected to your Airtel payment account.
- Now enter 400 and click OK.
- Now wait a minute and the car exporter will ask you for the mPIN of your bank account for Airtel payments.
- Enter your 4-digit mPIN number.
- Now press 2 and wait a few seconds or follow the voice of the customer manager.
- Now press 4 or 5 digits and follow the same procedure.
- Finally, press 9 and wait a second, your call will be forwarded to the official customer service representative, where you can submit your request.
- He will send you a request to close your account permanently.
See also: www.whats-my-prize.com.
So you now know the entire procedure for closing an Airtel online and SMS bank account. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the comments section below and I will contact you as soon as possible with the correct answer.