Discover 9 solutions for troubleshooting Android’s non-responsive error message system!
Revision : Have you ever not responded to the Process system error message on your Android phone? Relax! Relax! Read this article because it offers several solutions to help you easily correct the Process System Isn’t Responding error on Android.
Expert advice : One of the best ways to repair the Process System, i.e. not responding to errors, is to use the famous Android repair tool.
With Android Repair Tool, you can easily:
- Corrected a bug The processing system is not responding on your Android device.
- Also solve other problems such as black and white screen, Android logo, recovery mode, system user interface failure, etc.
- Supports all Samsung Galaxy devices such as Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus, Galaxy Fold, S9, S8, S7, S6, S5, etc.
- 100% safe, reliable and user-friendly. No technical knowledge is required.
Download Trial Free / AndroidRepair tool purchase
Let’s start with a real-life scenario!
Practical scenario: The user always receives the message Processing system does not respond. Do you want to close? Error message on Samsung tab 4
An error message appears on Samsung’s Tab 4 processing system, which does not respond.
Out of nowhere, I got this message:
the processing system is not responding. Do you want to shut it down?
You then have the choice to press Wait or Good.
Whatever I choose, nothing happens and it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the tablet.
I restart twice, but he comes back in 5-7 minutes. Do you have any suggestions?
Source: Android Central Forums
As in the example above, many users are confronted with this annoying error. So let’s first see what happens: the error processing system does not respond.
Also read : How to correct the android.process.acore error that persists.
What is the error in the processing system and why does it occur?
Today, this error has become a common problem for Android users. This is a very annoying bug that interrupts your Android experience. There are many reasons why you may get this error;
- Low internal memory and low external SD card.
- Software conflict.
- SD card infected.
- Vital system files or the process of deleting or moving them (for the main device only).
- Installation of applications from unidentified sources.
- Unreliable user ROM only for rooted devices.
Here are some of the causes of this error. But you don’t have to worry. Follow the solutions below and you won’t solve this annoying error process: the system reacts.
Solution 1: Reboot Android phone
Sometimes a simple reboot can solve many Android problems. It is therefore possible that the error message to which the processing system responds cannot be resolved even by a simple restart.
The following section describes how to restart your Android phone:
- Press and hold the power button until the Reset/Disable pop-up window appears on the screen.
- Select Power Off or Restart on the device and wait for the process to complete.
- When restarting the phone, make sure that the error is corrected.
If the above solution does not solve your problem, please follow the next solution.
Also read : [Bugfixing:] User interface of the system does not respond. Do you want to close? Error
Solution 2: Check the system software [if not, update].
You should see that all software on your phone has the latest version on your Android phone. The software update provides the latest features of the device and also fixes a bug in the hardware and software.
Follow the steps below to upgrade the system:
- On your Android phone’s start screen, go to Settings and tap Phone>Software updates>Check for updates for your Android device.
- If an update is available, download and install it.
- This will take some time and the phone will restart several times during the update.
- After completing the update process and restarting the phone, you must correct the error.
Solution 3: Make sure all installed applications are ready for thedate.
Another way to correct this error is to update all applications that are pre-installed and installed on your device from the Google Play store. If automatic updates are disabled, make sure you regularly update all your applications.
To update your phone: Perform the following steps:
- Open the Google Play Store application on your device.
- Tap the three-line menu button on the left side of the screen and select My Applications and Games.
- Here you can see all the applications you have installed with a uninstalled update at the top.
- Now click on Update All and wait until your applications are updated and installed.
Also read : The device has been restarted. To continue, log in to the Google Account synchronized on this device.
Solution 4: Launch your Android in safe mode to check for buggy applications
If you are using an Android version, third party applications installed on your Android phone may also cause this error. Users indicated that this was due to faulty applications, application errors or software conflicts.
The advantage of downloading your Android device is that you can no longer use third-party applications. You can now use your device and check if the error disappears or not. If this does not disappear, you have defective applications that cause the Process System not to respond to a fault on your device.
To start the phone in protected mode, follow the steps below and check that the applications are not faulty:
When the unit is turned on
- First press and hold the power button on the device.
- On the phone display, press and hold the stop key. If necessary, press OK.
- The phone starts in secure mode.
When your device is turned off
- Press the power button on the phone.
- When the animation starts, press and hold the volume key on the phone. Hold it until the animation ends and the phone goes into secure mode.
Pay attention: If the above step does not work for your Android device, perform an online search by restarting *yourPhoneModel* in safe mode, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can now check whether you want to restart the device in Protected Mode by activating the Protected Mode icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Use the device for a certain period of time and check whether the problem reoccurs.
- It is very likely that the application you downloaded will cause an error. To check which application it is, restart the phone and delete the recently downloaded applications one by one.
- Normally restart the phone after each deletion and check if this application has corrected the error.
- After uninstalling a faulty application, you can install other uninstalled applications.
tip: Steps to exit safe mode on Android
- Press and hold the phone’s power button for a few seconds.
- Tap Restart on the screen. If Reboot does not appear on the screen, press and hold the power button until the device restarts.
Also read : Resolved: Unfortunately Bluetooth is no longer faultless.
Solution 5: Clear phone cache
The phone’s cache memory temporarily stores data to improve the phone’s performance. Normally the cache memory is automatically cleared each time the device is restarted. But often your phone doesn’t work, and problems can arise, and you may encounter this unfortunate mistake.
So, a solution to get rid of the processing system is not the response error is to manually empty the cache of the phone.
But it’s not easy to empty the cache of the device; you have to go into recovery mode to do this.
To make sure you are doing it right, follow these steps to clear your phone’s cache:
- First press and hold the power button and then turn the power off.
- Press and hold the power and volume buttons on your Android phone again.
- This will start the default recovery mode and give you the option to clear the cache of the device.
- Use the Volume down button to clear the cache and then wait for the camera to clear the cache.
After clearing the cache of the device, exit the recovery mode and restart the device in normal mode to check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 6: Place the device to correct the error The system is not responding.
This error is especially common for users who have a root device. So, if you also have a root device, you have to use it to solve the problem, the processing system does not respond.
There are several ways to use the device. You can easily correct this error with the SuperSU application.
You can download the SuperSU or SuperSU Pro application. Install the application and open it when you want to use the device. Click on the Settings tab and select the Total Disconnection option.
A warning message is displayed on the screen (see image below). Click on the button to continue the process.
If you have an older version of Android, you can get a different pop-up window to restore startup photos. Choose your option and just start the process. The phone is then rebooted in the usual way and the device is disassembled.
That’s it! You can now check whether or not the processing system responds to the error.
Also read : Resolved: Android then starts releasing the Optimize application.
Solution 7: If there are applications installed on the SD card, move them to the internal memory.
Many users are used to installing applications on their phone’s external SD card, and this may be one of the reasons why the Android processing system does not respond to the error on your device. This is especially common when the SD memory card is damaged or malfunctioning.
The problem is more common with SD cards with a memory of 32 GB or more.
Perform the next step to move applications from the SD card to the internal memory of the phone:
- The easiest way to move applications to the phone’s internal memory is to remove and reinstall them from the Play Store to the phone’s internal memory.
- You can also use Apps2SD PRO to easily move applications from the SD card to the internal memory of the device.
- If your phone’s internal memory is insufficient, try updating the SD card.
- If you are using an older Android phone, you must use an SD card with a storage capacity of less than 32 GB.
Try the first solution above, and if it doesn’t work, go to the next solution.
Also read : Sorry, but this media file does not exist on your SD card/internal memory.
Solution 8: Repair the technology system The problem is not solved by the Android Recovery Tool [recommended].
If the above solutions do not work, there may be a problem with your Android system. In this case it is recommended to try the Android repair software, which is very reliable. This tool helps to correct the error The processing system does not respond.
This Android phone repair software also solves problems such as black and white death screen, Android logo, the system user interface does not work, is stuck in the boot loop, applications keep crashing, etc..
Pay attention: Using the Android repair tool, all your data is erased, so you need to back up your Android data before trying this solution.
Follow the step-by-step guide to repair the Process System Not Responding error using the Android repair tool listed below.
You can also consult:
Steps to correct the processing system No response to error message
Step one: Connect your Android to the PC
First download and install Android Repair on your computer and run it.
Then select Restore from the available options.
Now connect your Android phone or tablet to your computer and select Android Repair from the available options.
In the following window, select the correct brand, model number, country/region and network operator. Then confirm the warning and click Next.
Android Repair can erase all data on your device. All you have to do is enter 000000 to confirm the continuation.
Pay attention: It is highly recommended that you back up your Android data before restoring Android with Android Repair Tool.
Step two: Restore an Android phone in download mode
Before starting Android recovery, you need to start your Android device in download mode.
Follow the instructions below to start your Android phone/tablet in DFU mode!
For Android phone or tablet with home button:
- Turn it off.
- Press the + power + volume down button for a few seconds (5-10 seconds).
- Release all buttons and press the Volume Up button to enter the start-up mode.
For Android phone or tablet without home button:
- Turn it off.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Down + Bixby buttons for a few seconds (5-10 seconds).
- Release all buttons and press the Volume Up button to enter the start-up mode.
Then click Next. The software starts to load the firmware.
After downloading and checking the firmware, the software will automatically start repairing your Android device.
In just a few minutes your Android phone or tablet has fixed all errors, bugs and system problems.
Also read : To restore photos from an Android phone after a standard reset
Solution 9: Factory reset to correct error The processing system does not respond to error.
The last option is to reset your Android device at the factory. But before you do this, you need to back up your data in a safe place, as a factory reset will erase all data.
Perform the next step to reset the factory settings:
- On your phone, go to Settings and scroll down to Backup and Reset.
- Then click on Save and Reset.
- Press Reset Data to Factory Default and confirm with Reset Phone.
- Then click Delete All.
Once the reset process is complete, your phone will restart and the error handling system will no longer respond, which should correct the situation.
After reading this article you will hopefully learn how to solve the problem that the treatment system is not responding. If you have encountered this error on your phone, do not panic but follow the 8 solutions above to correct it.
But I advise you to use Android Data Repair Software to overcome this annoying error in a few steps.
Max Field is the founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He loves Android and enjoys writing tips, tricks, troubleshooting, data recovery solutions and other Android related issues.
process system not responding chromebook,huawei home isn't responding,my iphone isn't responding,sony xperia e5 process system not responding,pixel 2 xl process system isn t responding,swin8launcher isn t responding android box,apps isn t responding,isn't responding meaning in hindi,system ui not responding pixel 1,huawei home isn t responding,system launcher not responding xiaomi,acer home not responding,google play services keeps stopping,home isn t responding,process system isn't responding chromebook,how to fix process system isn't responding android,process system isn't responding android emulator,process system isn't responding redmi note 3,how to fix process system isn t responding vivo,process com.android.phone isn't responding moto e4 plus,system ui isn't responding,mobile services isn't responding in moto e4 plus