I’m trying to print on an HP computer with a wireless printer, and I have an HP printer. When I click the Print button on the HP Eprint Jetadvantage screen, I get a printer validation error message.
Correct the error by following the steps below.
How do I correct a validation error?
1. Open Printer Troubleshooting
- Type Troubleshoot in the Troubleshooting box and click Troubleshoot based on results..
- Click on Printers and then click the Troubleshoot button.
- Then select the printer for troubleshooting.Device and Printer Management Panel applet.
- Click the Next button to see the corrections suggested by the troubleshooter.
2. Printer reset
- Unplug the printer from the wall outlet, and then unplug it from the back of the printer when it is turned on..
- Remove the additional USB cables from the printer, if present.
- Wait about three to four minutes.
- Press and hold the printer power switch for about 30 seconds to discharge the printer.
- Then reconnect the printer cable to the wall outlet. Then reconnect this cable to the back of the printer.
- Turn the printer back on.
3. Reinstalling the HPPrinter
- Type appwiz.cpl in the Open text box and click OK..
- Select the HP printer software specified in the Application and Feature Control Panel application.
- Select the option Delete and confirm with Yes.
- Restart your desktop or laptop after uninstalling the software.
- Then type Control Panel into the Run text box and click OK to open the window below..
- Click Devices and Printers to open the window in the screenshot below.
- Right-click on the printer you want to uninstall and select Uninstall Device.
- Then press Yes to confirm.
5. Launch HP Print & Scan Dr.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor can also be useful in correcting printer verification errors. On the HP Support page, click Download Now to save HPPSdr.exe to a folder.
- Click HPPSdr.exe to open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Press the Start button.
- Select the printer for which the error occurred during the printer inspection and click Next.
- Select the Correct print option..
- HP Print & Scan then displays some troubleshooting results. Follow the troubleshooting instructions if the software displays a cross X indicating that the printing errors have not been corrected.
We hope our solutions have helped correct the printer verification error. However, if you have any additional suggestions or advice, these will be greatly appreciated by other users.
Do you still have a problem? Fix them with these tools:
This software corrects common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware errors, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance.
Troubleshoot PC problems and remove viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download this much appreciated PC recovery tool from TrustPilot.com (you can download it from this page).
- Click the Start scan button to scan for Windows issues that may cause PC problems.
- Click on Restore All to solve problems related to patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s comments : This article was originally published in August 2019 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
how do i validate my hp printer,printer validation failed hp envy 5000,hp eprint + jetadvantage,hp print and scan doctor,hp printer drivers,hp printer problems,hp printer not printing,hp printer support,printer validation failed hp envy 4527