Over the Top TV (OTT) is the TV service that has been around for a while. You can grab the channels you want in a simple plug and play. It’s everywhere. But what about Kodi? Is it something that you can also get access to with Over the Top TV?
To install Over The Top TV OTT TV on Kodi, you will need to first install the Kodi application on your device and then install the required add-ons. You can then use your OTT TV sites and apps from within Kodi.
Install Over The Top OTT TV on Kodi
OTT TV has successfully met the needs of thousands of people. OTT TV offers many PVR and EPG options for Kodi, including Simple IPTV and iVue, which are compatible with Kodi. In addition, OTT-TV is compatible with the well-known Mayfair TV channel. So you can put it there if you need it. OTT TV is becoming more and more popular over time, which is why new features are being added every day.
If you cannot access certain channels due to internet restrictions, you should contact a value-added service provider. It is advisable to choose a minimum registration period to avoid long-term problems. The minimum line speed to use the service is 10 mb. With the purchase of OTT TV, you can enjoy the following entertainment categories;
- M3U list
How to install Over The Top TV OTT TV on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Go to the home screen, then to the system. Click on the file manager and select add source
- Enter http://gentec.co/gentecwiz in the upper field and GENTECWIZ in the lower field and click OK.
- Go to the Start screen, then System, then Add-ons.
- Navigate to the archived folder installation option
- Select GENETECWIZ, then click on OTT-TV with the repository details.OTT_TV-x.x.zip
- Wait for the installation prompt to appear and complete the installation from the repository, then complete the OTT-TV installation from the OTT-TV repository in the same way.
- When the message appears that the installation is complete, everything is ready.
How do I install Over The Top OTT TV on Kodi 17 Krypton
- First, download Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Go to the Home screen and tap Extras
- Tap Settings, and then turn on the option to display unknown options.
- Go to the home screen, keep pressing the Settings button, then the File Manager button, and finally Add Source.
- Enter http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz in the upper field and GENETEWIZ in the lower field and click OK.
- Return to the Home screen and tap Extras, and then tap Browser Extras.
- Here you choose to install from a zip file by selecting GENETECWIZ, OTTV from the OTT-TV-x.x.x.zip repository.
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Install the OTT-TV repository from the installation repository
- Go to the video add-ons section and click on OTT-TV, then on the Install option.
- Wait again for the message that the add-on is activated.
- The installation of your OTT-TV is completed and you can start using it.
- You can access this add-on from the home screen by clicking on Add-ons, then OTT TV.
- Go to the add-on’s settings and enter your credentials to gain access.
Please note that OTT TV is not a Kodi presentation and is provided by a third party. Regardless of the source, OTT television is an excellent source for providing channel-based entertainment to its users. For more entertainment, install OTT-TV now.