Ricochet is an add-on for Kodi that lets you watch movies and TV shows from outside the US, allowing you to watch Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, or other popular content outside the US. However, there are some countries that have limited access to certain content, such as Netflix, due to licensing restrictions, so Ricochet allows you to watch Netflix in those countries.
The official Kodi addon repository is growing at a steady rate, and there is now over 200 addons and one codeless builds directory. For an end user, the act of installing an addon requires downloading the addon, which doesn’t fail often, getting it to the addon directory, and then using the addons setup wizard, which installs the addon. This simple process can take up to an hour, and many addon users will only install the addon once, after which it will not be accessible again.Welcome to the step by step guide on Ricochet addon. Follow the guide to add Ricochet on Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia. It is a comprehensive Jen based addon. It is available in the Sandman Media repository.
The Sandman Media is producing some shiny add-ons and this one is not a different case. There are plenty of positivities which can be found in it. The add-on support is available on their respective pages.
If you want to explore the inner content of Ricochet Kodi addon then here is the list of its categories. It gives you sections for Movies, TV shows, Trakt Portal, Movie Boxsets, Kids Boxsets, Netflix Original Series, Amazon Prime Original, Viceland, Cartoon Network, ToonTime, Dead Of Night, Music Plus and many more.
The Below given guide will help you to quickly install it on Kodi 17 Krypton or on Kodi 18 Leia. Follow the guide if you want it on your PC, Mac, iOS, Android or on any other operating system.
How to Install Ricochet Addon on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://tikipeter.github.io in the top box
- Enter FEN in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and Click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on FEN
- Select this ZIP File repository.tikipeter-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Tikipeter’s Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for Fen and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.