There are several different ways to log out from of the mail app on Windows 10. One of which is after you have opened the app, you can swipe up from the bottom to open the options menu, and there you will find the option to log out. Another way is to press the Windows key + L.There is also an option to the right of the Start menu, which will take you to the log out option.
Sometimes a logout is needed, so we can logout from the Mail App. It might be a big task, but it doesn’t take more than 1 minute to do. Here is a guide of how to logout from Mail App on Windows 10.
Andrew isn’t just trying to teach you about Windows, he’s genuinely interested in the platform. He’s just passionate about sharing this knowledge with our readers, and that’s what… Read more
Updated: 7. July 2021
Published: June 2018
- Many users appreciate the portability features that Windows 10 and 8 offer, including a built-in email app.
- Using the default email application has many benefits, including instant access to email, but sometimes you need to unsubscribe.
- If you’re a beginner, it can be quite difficult to get out of a standard messaging application.
- Here’s a simple way to stop your email app on Windows 10, 8.
MailBird Winner Most Popular Email Alternative 2020
Emails are hard to sync, scan or forward, but we have the right client application that centralizes all your email accounts and helps you manage all your emails and their attachments. This tool can be :
The email is simple and beautiful
Windows 10, 8 or Windows 8.1 are all about accessibility and portability for users.
That’s why Microsoft has developed an integrated email application that provides instant, real-time access to your email, so you always stay connected.
While this email feature can be very useful because it allows you to stay up to date with all the new developments, in some cases you want to be able to unsubscribe from your Windows 10, 8 email client.
Logging out will not be easy, especially if you are a beginner using Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 for the first time.
But why log out of your Microsoft account? For example, if multiple users have access to a Windows 10 computer, 8.
In this case, the personal data, information and user accounts are available without further restriction.
This means that anyone with access to a suitable laptop, tablet or desktop computer can read their email and access their general account information.
So to protect and secure your data, you should be able to unsubscribe from your email app in Windows 10, 8.
Here’s an easy way to sign in using the default email app in Windows 10 and 8.
How do I close my email program on Windows 10, 8?
- Open the e-mail program – it should be on the home screen.
- Open the settings by going to the Charms panel (drag to the bottom right corner of the screen in the Messages application).
- From the Charms panel, select Settings and then Account Settings.
- You can then choose to stay logged in or temporarily deactivate your Microsoft account.
Message: Of course, you can log back into your account using the same procedure, so managing your personal email is easy.
All you need to do to protect your email account is delete your Microsoft account (don’t worry, this will only be temporary). Just follow the steps above for Windows 8.
If you want to close the Mail app on Windows 10, the steps to follow are quite similar, namely:
- Start the Mail application and select the Settings icon.
- Go to Manage Accounts to see the accounts that have been added to the Mail application.
- Select the account from which you want to disconnect.
- The New Account Settings dialog box appears.
- Select Delete Account to delete the affected account by closing the Mail application.
- Press the Delete key to confirm your selection.
This simple method gets rid of the hassle and the default Windows email application. This way, your data is protected from people who might have access to your device.
We hope you found these recommendations from our list helpful. For any other suggestions or questions, please use the comment box below.
Was this page helpful?
Not enough details.
It’s hard to understand
Contact an expert
Take part in the discussion
how to sign out of mail on windows 8how to sign out of gmail on windows 10how to log out of mail app on machow to sign out of mail app on iphonehow to sign out of hotmail on windows 10how to log out of msn mail,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to sign out of outlook desktop app windows 10,how to sign out of mail on windows 8,how to sign out of gmail on windows 10,how to log out of mail app on mac,how to sign out of mail app on iphone,how to sign out of hotmail on windows 10,how to log out of msn mail,how to log out of hotmail on windows 10