The Microsoft Store has a very nice feature that allows you to save your previously downloaded applications in case you lose them, either by updating your operating system to a more recent version or by performing one of the two operations described above (PC Reset, PC Refresh).
Reinstalling Microsoft Store applications is not that difficult, and in this article we will show you how to do it:
- Reinstalling Windows 10 Powershell Applications – Sometimes the only way to reinstall Windows 10 applications is to use PowerShell. It is a powerful command-line tool that allows you to easily reinstall Microsoft Store applications.
- Reinstalling pre-installed applications on Windows 10 – Unlike third-party applications, pre-installed applications can be more difficult to reinstall. In this article, we will show you some tips that you can use to reinstall integrated Microsoft Store applications.
- Manual installation of the Microsoft Store application – To solve a particular problem, it is sometimes necessary to completely uninstall the application from your PC. Then simply reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.
- Reinstalling the Microsoft Store Application – In some more serious cases, you may experience issues with the Microsoft Store application. If this is the case, you may need to reinstall the Microsoft Store application to resolve the issue.
What are the steps for reinstalling Windows 10 applications? You can manually uninstall the applications first and then reinstall them one by one. You can also use PowerShell to reinstall the built-in applications from the Microsoft Store. Another solution is to simply create a new user account.
How do I reinstall an application on Windows 10?
- Using a specialized removal program
- Manual removal of applications
- Use PowerShell to reinstall embedded Microsoft Store applications.
- Create a new user account
1. Using a special remover
Sometimes normal removal procedures are not enough to completely remove an application. And if the application leaves files behind, you may not be able to reinstall it properly.
Therefore, we recommend IObit Uninstaller PRO, an excellent and very easy-to-use tool that will remove any application and any residue it leaves behind.
Moreover, this tool allows you to uninstall multiple programs at once with one click. After running this software to uninstall the application, you can be sure that you can reinstall it without any problem.
IObit Uninstaller PRO
This excellent tool ensures that there are no leftovers, so you can reinstall any application in the magazine.
2. Delete requests manually
2.1 Removal of applications and functions
- Press the Windows + I key to open the Settings application.
- When you open the Settings program, go to Apps.
- A list of all installed applications appears. All you have to do is select the application you want to remove and click the Remove button. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the application.
One of the easiest ways to reinstall Microsoft Store applications is to remove them manually. However, you will notice that some built-in applications have a grey delete button, which means that you cannot delete them, at least not in the usual way.
Run a scan of the PC with the Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
Disclaimer : You’ll have to switch to a paid plan to help.
However, you can also delete them. We have a great guide to help you quickly remove grey applications on Windows 10.
2.2 Uninstall the applications by right clicking the mouse.
reinstall microsoft store after removal, reinstall windows store windows 8, reinstall windows store from iso, windows 10 inbox apps, download windows 10 store, reset microsoft store microsoft answers, code: 0x000001f4 windows store, windows store code 0x80080204, 0x80242022, code 0x000001f7, how to reinstall microsoft store on xbox one, how to reinstall a program on windows 10, reinstall windows 10 apps powershell, windows cannot find null, windows cannot find word, windows cannot find c:program, microsoft store, microsoft store script, appxmanifest.xml does not exist, microsoft store appx, how to uninstall windows store, reinstall windows 10, reprovision windows store app, deletedalluserpackages, reinstall microsoft store windows 10 1809, can’t reinstall windows store, the app did not start, how to open c:program fileswindowsapps, how to reinstall microsoft store in windows 10, reinstall microsoft store with cmd, how to reinstall microsoft store windows 10 2020, windows 10 app store not working, reinstall microsoft store powershell, how to uninstall microsoft store and reinstall